MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) technology is to use a film to wrap agricultural products in gas-blocking materials, in which the gas environment is most appropriately regulated to inhibit spoilage agents, thereby preventing spoilage. maintain the natural life time, prolong the post-harvest storage life, while the quality of agricultural products still meets the requirements.
Uses of MAP bags for agricultural products of GREENMAP bags
- MAP membrane for a longer storage time, an average of 3 to 4 times higher, but the agricultural products still do not change the quality indicators and still keep the same color and taste.
MAP bag combined with Ethylene air bag used in preserving Guava for export
- Postharvest and storage loss rates when using MAP membrane technology are reduced to about 10% compared to the original unused.
- Bringing high economic efficiency to agricultural production and export of agricultural products.
What are the advantages of MAP membranes?
- GreenMAP bags are a solution to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables during transportation and storage, helping businesses save money by reducing spoilage rates.
- Reduce other unsafe storage methods such as chemicals or refrigeration that damage the product.
- Reduced storage and distribution costs.
- Increase the aesthetics of the product on display.
- Easy to use.
- Applicable for most vegetables and fruits.
Instruction to use GreenMap bag
Each different type of agricultural product will be suitable for different types of MAP bags. Huu Tam LLC will advise and choose the most suitable MAP membrane to preserve each customer’s export agricultural product.
To achieve over 95% post-harvest yields, contact us today. In addition, we also process fruit for export with safe organic methods
Contact us now – FREE CONSULTATION – Hotline 0901 464 869